Composed of black and charcoal wool-blend felt, Cedric Charlier's coat is inset at the front with ivory shearling. The geometric panel construction reflects the bold, modern approach of the Belgian designer.
- Peak lapels. Two gusseted flaps at front. Center vent.
- Side on-seam pockets.
- 41.5" center back length (approximately).
- Double-breasted button-front closure.
- Lined with pink polished twill.
- Available in Black/Charcoal/Ivory.
- 80% virgin wool, 20% polyamide. 100% dyed lamb shearling. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Specialty care.
- Made in Italy. Lamb shearling country of origin: Turkey.
Cedric Charlier Shearling-Inset Wool-Blend Coat Style. XVOK929618718778 RStyYxwJ